WordPress Web Design – Intermediate Edition
Have you ever wanted to make your own business website or Church website?
Well now you can. At CreatingWebsite.org we have just released part II of the WordPress Web Design made easy series.
In this eBook I will show you how to make a professional looking website step by step with pictures included:
Here are the topics that will be covered in the amazing ebook:
2. What is WordPress?
3. Why are so many people using WordPress?
4. Why should I use WordPress?
5. What is a domain name?
6. How to choose a domain name
7. What is web hosting?
8. Different types of web hosting
9. Important features for web hosting
10. How to set up domain name and hosting
11. Logging in to your control panel
12. How to install WordPress
13. Logging in to your WordPress dashboard
14. How to install the Vantage Theme
15. Installing the page builder plugin
16. Installing the premium vantage theme
17. Installing your plug ins
18. Adding your header
19. Adjusting the menu
20. Adding pages to your website
21. Adding images to your pages
22. Setting up your Image Slider
23. Adding the Image Slider to different pages
24. Adjusting the home page icons
25. Adjusting the headline widget
26. How to delete post loop and text area
27. Adding a footer to your website
28. Web Design Resources
In this eBook I have also included:
Just these bonuses alone are well worth the $1.99
Wait there is more:
I will personally answer your questions from our Ask A Question Section and I have included the link to our YouTube channel that consist of Web Design Tutorials.
These tutorials cover the range from a complete beginner to web design all the way to someone who has been working on websites for a while.
My goal is to teach you how to create your own website.
Don’t forget to take a look inside the book for free at the LOOK INSIDE section of the eBook
You can also enroll in our FREE Web Design Class
Have you ever wanted to design a website?
Well, if you take this course you will be well on your way to designing your very first website. You can use the material in this class for small business websites, build Church website, or your music group website. Not only that this website will be professional website and look great on all devices.
Even if you are a complete beginner, we will walk you through the step by step process on how to design your very own website using the WordPress platform. No Coding are Experience is Necessary.
Here are just a few notable names who use the WordPress platform
- Jay Z
- New York Times
- and soon to be you.
And almost 50% of the top blogs are built on WordPress. We will teach you how to design your own website from start to finish.
Let me put it to you this way, If you can send an email, then you can build a website. Let us prove it.
This course is filled with content rich material that will teach you how to design your very own website. We will cover topics such as:
- How to search and purchase a domain name How to set up web hosting
- How to install WordPress to your web hosting
- How to install your WordPress themes
- How to put a banner on your website
- How to add a nice image slider to your website
- How to add music and sermons to your website
- How to add a contact form to your website
- and so much more…
The good thing about this course is you can watch the lectures at any speed you want. You can replay, speed up or even slow down the video if you like.
If you have ever wanted to learn web design or how to make a website, then this course if just for you, so let’s us teach you how to design your very own website today!
Who should take this class?
- Complete beginners
- Those who have a desire to learn web development
- Those who would like to increase their online presence for their Business, Church, Ministry, or Music Group
- Those who would like to stay ahead of the website game
- People who would like to improve their web design skills with step by step instructions
Who is teaching the course?
This class will be taught by Andre Henderson who has many years experience of developing, designing and building websites. He has created many websites ranging from music websites to business websites.
There is a website and online revolution taking place. I am sure you have heard about it on the news, seen it on tv, browsed through it on the web or talked about it with a friend or co-worker. The way people do business and ministry is changing and if you don’t have an online presence you may be left behind, but we have created this course to help make sure that you stay up to date with technology and ahead of the game.
Not only that, but to get someone to design a website nowadays can range from $1,500 to over $2,000. Why pay someone when you can learn how to do it yourself.
This course is guaranteed to give you everything you need to design your own website and keep up with technology.
Another cool thing about this course is it is FREE… So tell a friend.
Enroll today and let me help you take the online presence of your ministry, business, Church, music group or personal endeavor to another level.
It’s 2016 and it’s time to take your online presence to another level.
Don’t forget to leave a review after you have completed the course – Side Note: We would most definitely love and appreciate 5 star reviews.
So go ahead and enroll now and let us help you take your online presence to another level.
What are the requirements?
- A computer
- Internet connection
- A heart to learn how to design websites
- Domain name ($9yr) and web hosting ($5mo or $50yr)
What am I going to get from this course?
- learn how to search for and decide on a domain name
- learn how to decide on a web hosting platform
- Learn how to install wordpress on your hosting platform
- Learn how to install wordpress themes
- Learn how to put a professional image slider on your website
- Learn how to put a music store on your website
- learn how to create your first blog
- design a website that looks similiar to mine: www.pastordre.com
What is the target audience?
- anyone that has a heart and passion to learn how to build a website
- If you have a desire to start your own website design company
- if you need a website for your business, Church, ministry or music group
I know you may be thinking, but I am not into all that techy stuff. Well neither am I and I have learned how to make website. If I can do it, then I know you can. The WordPress platform makes designing your own website simple, easy and affordable.
Imagine you can be the one providing free ministry web design for your Church. Instead of paying all kinds of money for someone else to manage, host and even design you Church, business or professional website, now you can do it.
Just to prove to you that you can do it, I have provided a link so you can enroll for FREE in our online Web Design course.
So go ahead and click the Enroll Now Free button and let’s get you on the road to designing your own website.